Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dreams

 

I posted this last Saturday in FB; I dreamt of a Harry Potter –High School Musical Mash Up.








It was in the Diagon Alley; dark, grey themed scene in one of the stores and it was Christmas season. Troy (Zac Efron) and Gabriella (Vanessa Hudgens) were chatting with the group, but this time, the group of Harry Potter’s friends from Gryffindor. Then, Beatrix Lestrange then arrived with a daunting attack using her wand. Here’s the crazy part, Gabriella entered an empty store, as she tries to evade Beatrix’ attacks; while singing. It was indeed a nice song, somewhat When There Was Me and You from the first movie. It was funny because we were listening to Boyce Avenue that time, so I’m not sure where that song came from. Anyway, as she was doing her wall slides while singing, while evading the attacks and came about to a locked door, she used her power to slid through it as if she’s a ghost, what made it more interesting is during that time, I felt it was me. Then, at times, it’ll be me watching the scene from above, just like a cameraman. Too bad I’d fancy Troy in Burberry clothes and turtlenecks. That’s as far as I can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment