Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sigh, just like MGG, I was hit by the new sickness; procrastination in terms of blogging. I had lots of blog ideas during the pre New Year and New Year and post New Year, and a week after New Year but I still can’t keep my hands typing on my keyboard.

I just now had a time thanks to my short term memory loss, I left my report at the office so I have no choice but to utilize the free internet and turn it into something useful.

I’m thankful for the past two weeks; God has been good to me showering me with blessings. To start off was I spent my Christmas and New Year with Jeff’s family and clan, and before going back to Manila, Jeff’s mom wanted to have a Tagaytay getaway to practice her photography skills, and since I haven't been to Nuvali yet, we also dropped by there for me to see the place, I soooooooooooo love her!

Thanks to my readers and followers as well as they are the ones who gets to push me to write here, my muse for pumping inspiration to me more than I need.


So let's get started with the photos first! Presenting... Chrissy!


Tita Pinky (Jeff's aunt) brought Chrissy
during the New Year Celebration at their grandma's place.
She's such perfect, not waking up, even if I transferred her to husband's lap.




Shots with husband and future mother-in-law. hehehhe


They gather around the sala and Joey (husband's niece) distributes the gifts!
I got one from Jeff's mom and Tita Pinky! Yay!!!!!


My childhood bestfriend; husband's younger brother goofing around Jeff's tablet.

From L-R: Tita Madel, MJ, Jaq(brother's girlfriend), husband Kojie!

Sweet poses...

Two Holy Unions; Two Lovely Holy Unions

Last Friday, January 7, 2011 then the second one was January 13, 2011.
Gina and Xedric and AC and Quinn's holy union, with their permission to post these pics.



Krissy and Sam my lesbian crushes!


Then January 13, 2011 held at Taste Asia at MOA, was Quinn and AC's Holy Union. This one's a unique one since Quinn's parents were there to witness their holy union!


 
Thanksgiving to HIM! For all these blessings (and updates too!)
I’m thankful for being one of the top 3 for the 4th Quarter in our team. I still can’t believe I’m one of the top three who made it! I’m really not that “that” good; however, it seems the Secret indeed works.

New manager, new management!
January, after 6 months of being a relief (mischief) manager, let’s name him J, finished his relief team manager program and is now replaced by friend K as the new relief manager. I’m happy because J really doesn’t know how to… do ANYTHING… Anyway, I’m happy that a REAL soon-to-be manager is in position.

New game; Farm Frenzy
Out of nowhere, I went to yahoo games, and I saw this Farm Frenzy, it seems cute, just like Plants vs. Zombies in the picture so I played it for a while; until I got addicted. I searched for Torrent for their full program and BINGO! I got the three versions!


Improved on my coaching skills
One of my dilemma last year was my coaching skills; wrong… I mean literally WRONG use of words… My friends, colleagues and people tell me I’m mean and sometimes too blunt. However, I’m able to send e-mails, talk to my colleagues and receive feedback that they’d want me to apply as a Relief Team Manager, because of the way I coach them. I was like…. WHOAA?! Out of the question!

New business and is on a successful start!
I really don’t intend to start that business, but the Secret gave a sign for me to do so, and so I did. I didn’t expect It’ll work for me. When I was in college, my loading prepaid phones were a blast, especially since I know a lot of people. Now, I’m gonna make it sell like that when I was in college! Money money money come to PAPA!!

Financial status is not bugging me no more!
I’m just glad that the pressure’s over! Thanks The Secret!!

Recommendation for relief trainer was one of the things that made me smile this 2011.

And I'm singing...

"These are the few of my favorite things!"

Hehehe

Spread the love guys! God Bless!

9 comments:

  1. welcome back! what are "holy unions" (would love to have one if we qualify) ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idol! keep the love burning :-)

    Papaalam lang si Greatkid_08 iyo! Salamat sa lahat! isang malakas na kiss sa betlog mo! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sean, hey, holy union is just like holy matrimony for the straight guys.
    you can visit http://mccph.webs.com for more details...
    the pastor will interview you and will determine if you qualify or not.

    @JR, hey, i missed you! Tagal kitang di nakita, at asan na page mo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @citybuoy, yeah, the blessings just keep on pourinG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it's definitely a step in the right direction. While I'm not big on religion, I am a big fan of commitment.

    Now if only we could legally get married around here...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @rocky, there are lots of PLUs who think like you. and there are MORE PLU's who'd want to get that legalized too...

    ReplyDelete