Saturday, April 15, 2017

Vondraye's Tuna Spread Recipe

Last Friday (Good Friday of the Holy Week) I brought tuna spread since we were advised that the office pantry will be closed. I don't want to gamble and work without feeding my dragons. I don't have enough time to prepare so I just mixed the ingredients in a whip.
I don't know if they really like it or they're just saying it... Nyahaha!!




Here goes the recipe:
I will be using my original recipe since this  one I did last (Good) Friday wasn't my original.

*1 big bottle of Sandwich Spread (I used the big bottle of Tuna Sandwich Spread costs around 190php as of April 2017)
 3 big cans of Tuna and 1 big can of spicy tuna (or if you want it to be more spicy, you can change the 1 can of spicy to 2)
1 small can of mushroom, sliced
1 small pack of pineapple tidbits (you have the option of buying the crushed, but I'd rather crush/finely chop them myself)
2 bulbs onion (I use 1 red and 1 white), finely chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste
2 hardboiled eggs diced
Cheese, diced (it depends on you, if you're a cheese lover like me, use one bar of cheese by all means)
Carrots, finely chopped 


Drain Tuna and mash them up until they're coarse. 
Mix in mushroom and onions. 
Mix in salt and pepper. 
Then mix with the diced hard boiled eggs, cheese carrots, chopped pineapple and mayonaise.

Yes, my version is protein on protein on protein... 

Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Hoping to read more from you soon! I tried making a cheaper version of this spread so far ok naman :) Satisfies the hunger pangs :)

    ReplyDelete