Friday, March 2, 2018

Why Join Cebu Content Creators (C3)

Why Join Cebu Content Creators (C3)

An entry.

A child's dream to be a doctor, policeman, scientist, artist, singer, or whatever it may be sometimes is destroyed when it's not aligned with their parent's dream for them.

Some are lucky enough that their dream is aligned with their parent's dream for them too and support them through and through.

Some aren't and pursue things that they don't love and do the things they love on the side. 

Just like Ricky Lee's Trip To Quiapo, I will never forget the line that he said; create your own path. I haunted me throughout my college years and I was unlucky and lucky at the same time that I may not be with the school I wanted to be, but I was indeed successful with the school I was with that time. 

Fast forward, the year 2018, Almost 22 years after my college years, I've been through a lot and continuing my journey to learning.  I never had anything that I can say I'm very good at because the moment I think I was good at something, I'll suddenly learn that I  still have a lot to learn. 

Blogging back then was my pastime since I love writing in paper journals. During my internship with Men's Health Philippines magazine, I had a blast and wanted to share it with my friends and so I started an online journal and turned to blogging. 

I joined a community of bloggers (successful ones like manilagayguy, McVieredthemod, etc ) when I was still in Manila, but after some time, I disappeared, drowned in work and all.

I now have the time to further improve my craft and not just improve, but really be good and hopefully earn from it. 

A child's dream to be a doctor, policeman, scientist, artist, singer or whatever it may be sometimes is destroyed when it's not aligned with their parent's dream for them; but since I'm now living alone and on my own, I guess I can build it back again and own my dream and really do what I really love.


-vondraye 

No comments:

Post a Comment